It’s no secret that I love to read. I read all different varieties of books, with certain types always being the go-to. Genre aside, I also have a rotating list of my favourite books, which I try to re-read every couple of years. One of my favourites will always be The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. You’re likely wondering where I’m going with this. Bear with me. This week, I attended the National No-Till Conference, held at St. Louis, Missouri. The conference has been held for just over 30 years. This year, over 900 participants gathered to discuss the…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!