CASE IH has launched two new updates for its suite of AFS Connect tools designed to more seamlessly share real-time data between multiple machines.
With the introduction of AFS AccuSync, producers will be able to share real-time data between machines in the same field, for a fully connected operation. New AFS Connect features including insights dynamic machine reporting, machine reports & CSV exporting, CAN parameter visibility, and archived vehicle benchmarking will enable growers to use their connected fleet more efficiently than ever before, the company says.
In this interview, recorded at the recent Farm Progress Show at Boone, Iowa, Casey Mack, AFS marketing manager at CASE IH discusses what growers will see when they subscribe to AFS AccuSync. Benefits include:
- Enabling section control based on operation coverage at the field level;
- Helping save on costly inputs by preventing over-seeding in previously planted areas;
- Gathering more accurate data on tillage, planting, seeding, nutrient application, spraying and harvest;
- Ensuring parallel passes by all equipment;
- Providing accurate yield maps where less-than-full swath is used;
- Preventing operators from accidentally making skips and control overlaps.
Click here for more Farm Progress Show coverage.