The topic of trade has been tumbling around my brain for quite some time. There is something not sitting well with me regarding how Canada seems to view trade, and how it is being enabled. Canada is a country of about 38 million with vast resources and a land mass that was made to produce commodities and goods not just desired, but also required by the world. Our population is not proportional to our production capabilities. Did you know that the state of California has about 39 million people? Domestic demand simply can’t consume all of what we produce. We…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!