Unlike biodiesel, renewable diesel is chemically the same as petroleum-derived diesel. That means, renewable diesel is a one-to-one swap out for diesel and is a low-carbon fuel option. That matters, especially as the Canadian government pushes for continued lowering of emissions and is providing incentives for biofuel, including renewable diesel. To explore how renewable diesel could translate into increased demand and prices for some Canadian crops, we kick off the first member-exclusive RealAg webinar with Bob Day, of Ceres Global Ag.
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!