Relationships matter. This might sound like a cliché to some, but that does not make it any less true. Agriculture in Western Canada is dependent on trade. Maintaining our relationships with our partners in other countries is one of the most important things agriculture representatives do, and no relationship is more important than with our colleagues in the U.S. Are farmers and their associations doing enough to foster these relationships? The U.S. is one of the most important customers for every sector of Western Canadian agriculture, including hog farmers, cattle ranchers, and grain producers. The U.S. is also one of…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts