A lot is being made of this week’s NDP/Liberal supportive arrangement. It’s a sort-of coalition government, though not officially. The idea is that the Liberals will be supported in confidence motions and budget approvals by the NDP, and in return the NDP will gain support for its pharma and dentistry plans. The result, if the pact holds is, that the Liberals will be in power until the next required election in 2025. It’s similar to a couple giving their relationship a test by living common-law without marriage. The couple has common ground, there are benefits and can easily split after…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!