RealAgriculture is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic team member who can capture information and insight from the agriculture industry to create a variety of clear, concise, and engaging audio and video posts.
That’s right, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about agriculture and the agri-food industry, who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is eager to share stories and insight from those who make the Canadian food and farming industry tick.
The ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills, with a strong grasp of grammar, proper capitalization and spelling, and a talent for headline creation. A field editor should be well organized, a self-starter, and a team player. You’ll need to be proficient with several social media platforms, and have a firm understanding of the agriculture industry.
We will consider all candidates, but being based in Saskatchewan would be an asset.
As field editor, you’ll be expected to:
- Seek out, prep for, and capture both audio and video interviews throughout Saskatchewan and other regions, as assigned
- Perform basic audio and video editing
- Write web posts for audio and video content produced by the production team
- Write assigned news stories
- Create social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok)
- Edit and proofread editorials and other content written by the entire content team
- Follow and maintain task management procedures
Resumes will be accepted until February 11th, 5 pm Eastern.
Please submit to [email protected]