This editorial was first published on Breaking the Box blog As an advisor with Emmertech, a Saskatchewan-based ag-tech accelerator and venture fund, I get to see the latest ideas and proposed solutions entrepreneurs are pitching to industry. It’s exciting to see companies from all across Canada vying for funding and the chance to locate and scale here in Saskatchewan. Under the leadership of Sean O’Connor and Kyle Scott, I’m optimistic our province will one day become the epicentre of the ag-tech industry in Canada. It’s easy to get wrapped up in the excitement but, as we all know, not every idea…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!