Welcome this Agronomic Monday edition of RealAg Radio. On today’s show, you’ll hear:
- Ken Currah, agronomist at BASF, on fungicide strategies in corn;
- Meghan Vankosky, field crop entomologist at AAFC, Saskatoon, for a chat about pea leaf weevil;
- Dale Cowan, AGRIS Co-op agronomist, talks about nitrogen fixation in corn;
- Nate Ort, agronomy specialist at Canola Council of Canada, has the decision factors for sclerotinia fungicide applications;
- Barbara Cade-Menun, research scientist at AAFC, Swift Current on long-term soil acidification at the fertilizer depth; and
- Janna Block, extension agronomist at North Dakota State University on management strategies for drought-affected alfalfa.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio