Today’s RealAg Radio features a Farmer Rapid Fire. You’ll hear from:
- Billy Beaudry of Quebec, who’s had a good winter and is sticking to his agronomy plan, despite some good prices;
- Peter Johnson of Lucan, Ont., who’s awesome as per usual, and is trying out some strip-till (shocker);
- Jeff Elder of Wawanesa, Man., who’s also had an easier winter, spending every day in the shop (editor’s note: International Travelette, if you know, you know);
- D.C. Jensen of Swift Current, Sask., who’s good for moisture (so far) and is also sticking to rotation this year; and
- Kent Erickson of Irma, Alta., where the weather’s a little too nice for March and would welcome more moisture.
Plus, of course — you’ll get the top ag news stories of the day with host Shaun Haney!
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio