There’s plenty of optimism for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout to assist in a global economic recovery, but what happens after mass vaccination? What’s at play to help the global economy recover?
Jan Lambregts, head of RaboResearch, global economics and markets at Rabobank, recently joined Shaun Haney to talk all things global finance.
Lambregts recently presented at the 2021 Canadian Crops Virtual Convention. The title of his talk was “Top 10 hits for 2021, things to look out for economically.” Within that list and what you’ll hear in this interview includes:
- Optimism that the vaccine will help the economic recovery;
- Printing money and where that “extra” money should go;
- The state of government and household spending;
- Real estate;
- Interest rates;
- How big cities are suffering during the pandemic;
- How different regions of the world have handled COVID-19 and have recovered; and,
- What’s happening in the U.K. and Europe
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: COVID-19 / Economy & Financial Markets / Markets / Podcasts / Video