Thursday! We can’t believe it’s Thursday already. Last week, we diverted away from our Farmer Rapid Fire usual (with farmers still on the show), but this week we’re back at it! This week we truly have a coast to coast farmer experience; you’ll hear:
- Katie Keddy of VH Sweet Potatoes at Woodville, Nova Scotia, sweet potato and strawberry grower, who was a recent guest on RealAg LIVE;
- Mark Burnham, just outside of Cobourg, Ont., who’s a seventh generation farmer: cash crops, horticulture, and farmer’s market;
- Tamara Carter of Lacadena, Sask., president of Sask Forage Council, who runs a mixed farm near the South Saskatchewan River;
- Chris Allam near Fort Saskatchewan, Alta, who had a pretty tough year moisture-wise, too much to be exact; he sums up what farming is;
- Sukhpaul Bal of Kelowna B.C., who explains his impressive vertically integrated cherry system; and,
- A product spotlight with Jim Bagshaw of Alliance Seeds.
Thoughts on something we talked about on the show? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected], on Twitter by using the hashtag #RealAgRadio, or give us a shout on the listener line, 1-855-776-6147.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio