Thursdays here at RealAg Radio mean only one thing: Farmer Rapid Fire! Host Shaun Haney is checking in with a group of farmers from across Canada that we last heard from about six weeks ago, including:
- John Wiebe Dykstra from Salisbury, N.B., where it’s been very dry for the maritimes this year;
- Eric Dietrich from Lucan, Ont., who has had periodic rains for his part of the province;
- Ryan Galbraith from Minnedosa, Man. where there’s been massive amounts of rain;
- Jim Hale from Lancer, Sask., who has had some hail recently; and,
- John Kowalchuk from Rumsey, Alta, who grows about six different crops, so find out which one is looking the best;
Of course, you’ll also hear from Shaun with the top ag news stories of the day!
Tune in at 430 Eastern every Monday to Friday on Rural Radio channel 137 on Sirius XM radio to hear RealAg Radio! Got a comment, story idea, or question? Call the Listener Line at 1-855-776-6147 and hit 3!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio