No matter what profession you choose in life, learning opportunities surround you — although it’s up to you to choose to take them. Speaking for myself, jumping into the agriculture world has had its learning curves but it’s also given me the opportunity to explore and learn more about the industry I have grown to love. After being with RealAgriculture for just under two years, there’s certain events I had heard about through the grapevine that I knew I wanted to attend; one of those being the Combine to Customer program put on by the Canadian International Grains institute (CIGI).…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!