It’s the beginning of the week which means it’s time for agronomic Monday on RealAg Radio! Host Shaun Haney has the following guests on the show:
- Pam de Rocquigny, general manager of the Manitoba Wheat and Barley Growers Association discusses seed treatments;
- Horst Bohner from OMAFRA explains why a producer should consider seeding soybeans first;
- Mike Bender of Nufarm Canada shares about the company’s new herbicide;
- Brian Beres, researcher with Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada talks about new research around seeding rates; and,
- Peter ‘Wheat Pete’ Johnson explains just how bad Ontario’s wheat crop is.
Have feedback? Story idea? Connect with host Shaun Haney via email [email protected] and be sure to stay up to date with the lates in agriculture new on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@realagriculture). Be sure to use the hashtag #realagradio.
RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio