There’s a lot of news to tackle so for today RealAg Radio show you get not one, but two segments of news with Guse. Host, Shaun Haney and Jessika Guse bring you the top ag news stories of the day which include:
- Big bucks for the oil and gas sector
- Second and potentially final round of funding for U.S. farmers
- BAC launches more advocacy videos
- Animal rights group funds meat study, what the researcher finds is a bit intriguing…
- More companies acquires antibiotic policy
- Kubota has a president and CEO
- The results are in for the National Corn Growers Association 2018 National Corn Yield Contest (spoiler alert: the number starts with 4)
- Conference board of Canada says our economy is to slow down next year as “risks mount”
Kevin Zaychuk from 20/20 Seed Labs, discusses with Shaun all about their latest Spornado technology. Then, Chuck Penner of Leftfield Commodity Research gives his two cents for what’s happening around the world in the pulse market.
Have Twitter? Give us a follow, for instant updates on the latest in agricultural news in Canada.
RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts