It’s day three at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show, and that’s where you’ll find host Shaun Haney at the Climate Fieldview booth for today’s show.
Although it’s been partly cloudy for the day at the farm show, that doesn’t mean our guests can’t brighten up your day. On today’s show you’ll hear from:
- Mathew Pot from Grain Perspectives with highlights from the USDA report released on Wednesday
- Denise Hockaday, who leads Climate Fieldview in Canada, speaking about where folks are using their products coast to coast, along with how growers can dive into their data
- Cathy Lennon, general manager of the Ontario Processing Vegetable Growers, explains what they’re all about and if the vegetable processing sector is growing
- Today’s product spotlight features Rene Mabon and Eric Gregory from BrettYoung describe how a new clubroot pathotype is popping up in Alberta, and how old resistance won’t do the trick to get rid of it
- Electrostatic sprayer, sounds cool right? Jason Deveau from OMAFRA dives into the why you might want to consider it
If you haven’t already, be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to stay updated with the latest in Agricultural news.
RealAg Radio airs every weekday at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio