Do you ever look back, “Those were the good old days?” We all have periods in business when there is a golden age. A period when competition might be reduced, margins are great, demand is strong, and we perhaps assume the good times will roll forever. Realistically, we know that they don’t. The Wall Street Journal has a story this week on ride-sharing services drivers from Uber and Lyft facing tougher times. Average monthly driver income fell by nearly half from late 2013 to this spring. At the same time, the number of households receiving income as a driver is twenty…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!