Every now and then, Canadians will take a stand against the U.S. by choosing Canadian items over American ones at the grocery store. Canadians are generally loyal to Canadian food products, unless they cost more — and most often, they do. In a nutshell, here is what happened following the G7 Summit: Trudeau plays nice with Trump, Trump tears Trudeau apart on social media, Trudeau plays nice again. While Trudeau showed very Canadian diplomacy, poise, and resilience, the Canadian public seems to be taking another approach. Everywhere on social media, Canadians are encouraging one another to go “Trump-free” — that…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!