Farmers are among the most innovative and adaptive people in the world. There are many examples of situations where farmers have noticed a benefit to using a new piece of technology or a different management practice and quickly adopted it, whether it’s the move to less tillage, the quick appearance of GPS monitors in tractor cabs, or the reliance on smartphone apps. At the same time, “because we’ve always done it that way” or “nobody else does it that way, so we won’t either” reasoning lives on in many farm situations, whether we’re talking succession planning, grain marketing or pre-seed…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!