When we were kids, SPAM wasn’t a big meal item for us – but we did have it once in a while and I always loved a good SPAM sandwich. How taste buds change. I can’t handle the stuff anymore. I also am getting fed up with the spam that supposed animal rights activists are feeding people through social media. Since starting #farm365 on January 1st, the activists haven’t been happy. They weren’t happy with the positive media coverage of a farmer opening up the barn doors for people to see in. After all, they likely knew that when people…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!