It’s the longest federal election campaign in recent history: an eleven week journey that could very well be captured on daytime television as a drama series. And why not? Its very announcement gave the country reason to debate! Most campaigns run their course in four to five weeks, with voters itching to get to the polls, if for no reason other than to celebrate the end of robo-calls and attack ads. This one will end up costing taxpayers even more than their trust when the phone rings. The controversies and debates are endless, from who knew what on the Duffy…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!