According to John Scott, JM Scott Management Services, gourmet burgers were something born of North America’s 2008 economic downturn. “People went to the hamburger, because it’s a comfort food. And then, over a period of time…people said, ‘you know what, I’d like something a bit better.’” That’s when, as Scott says in the video below, a New York chef decided to create a gourmet burger made of steak. It was a hit, and today, gourmet burgers can be found in all kinds of high-end establishments. Filmed at the Canfax Cattle Market Forum in Calgary, this interview has Scott join Shaun Haney…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts