I hope you’re not sick of the grains logistics controversy, because I thoroughly enjoyed having the opportunity to talk to Derek Tallon, a grain producer from Lafleche, Sask., at the 2014 Grain Summit in Saskatoon. Tallon had the daunting task of tackling the “Next Steps for Engagement and Finding Solutions.” Related: Hear from Ian McCreary — Solving Logistics Challenges, the Revenue Cap & More) After Tallon’s presentation, we sat down in a location with less-than-ideal acoustics, but I didn’t want this one to go unpublished. Following is our interview, scribed for your interest. When you presented, you said one of…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!