In a (not very) surprising twist, RealAgriculture editor Lyndsey Smith has decided to do away with a weekly written column and instead cajole her coworkers into an audio wrap up of the week. In this first audio version of This Week on RealAg, Lyndsey is joined by none other than field editor Debra Murphy. Hilarity ensues, there’s a random cellphone ring, and then a very serious discussion about Alberta premier Alison Redford’s resignation, CHS buying into Western Canada in a big way and public money flowing to private industry. Oh, yes, and they have a wee bit of fun too.…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!