I recently watched a movie about two journalists who wrote for competing papers during the holiday season. As it was long before social media, the journalists received handwritten letters of thanks or disagreement. It struck me then, that our technology has evolved at a pace that our expressions of gratitude maybe can’t keep up with. If you’ve ever received a hand-written letter, you know what I’m talking about. There’s something incredibly special about holding in your hands, the very paper that your sender held in his or hers. Every stroke of their pen took time, and shovelling the sidewalk in…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!