This month my good friend Janice Person attended the Borlaug Dialogues. There were several events and observations that impacted her greatly. This is a great post from a great friend. I hope that you enjoy it like I did. — Shaun Haney This post was originally published on the Monsanto Blog by Janice Person Last week, I had the privilege to attend the Borlaug Dialogues, hosted by the World Food Prize. There were incredible conversations that I got to participate in for work, but the casual conversation at lunch on Thursday was one that struck me personally. I had been delayed…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!