I’ve been thinking a lot about consumer awareness and needs, as the movement to “tell your [ag] story” continues to grow. I have concerns with some of the messages I’ve seen, and some I once felt compelled to give. I’ve heard again and again that consumers must be aware of where their food comes from. And, though I’m no advocate for ignorance, I would love to ask everyone to please inform me, not just on where food comes from, but where shirts come from? And shoes? And couches? And the shaving cream in the shower? And the knife on the…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Categories: Advocacy / Eastern Canada / Food / Industry Issues / Opinion / United States / Western Canada