As we discussed last week, biq seeders and planters have stepped up to make sure that the crop gets planted on time across the United States and Canada. It has made me think about all the times we have asked the question of “how big is too big?” in the past. Here are some videos and photos discussing this topic. Last year I took this photo of a Seed Hawk air cart prototype that holds 1300 bushels in one tank fill. If dry enough this might of been handy this spring in certain parts of the Dakota’s. Many people commented…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!