Why is it that this topic of global economic recovery will not go away. What is taking so long for the global economy to start roaring again. It was a much more fun time
Glen Hodgson, Conference Board of Canada provided RealAgriculture.com with his analysis of the Canadian and global economy. Glen breaks down the economy based on the questions below?
- Is the par Canadian Dollar something we should expect going forward?
- Are you concerned about interest rate hikes?
- How does the Canadian economy compare to the rest of the world?
- How much does the Canadian economy depend on the labor market?
- How has Canada handled the labor shortage in the past?
- How is the US economy performing?
IF you cannot see the below embedded video, click here
Categories: Currency Markets / Eastern Canada / Economy & Financial Markets / ILC 2012 / International Livestock Congress / Markets / Tradeshows & Events / Western Canada